SUBMIT FILM TO MONSTERS OF FILM FESTIVAL 2018
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• The film cannot have been produced earlier than 2016.
• The film must be completed by the time of submission.
(Final editing and/or colour/sound corrections excepted. However the film must be fully completed and ready for delivery and screening no later than september 1st 2018.)
• Let us know if there are any changes or updates regarding the film. If the update has significant impact on the former content a new submission will have to be made.
• Online screener (or DVD) must always be delivered together with the submission form.
• If the film is selected for the Monsters of Film festival 2018 YOU will provide copy of the film, art material and deliver according to the festivals specs immediately.
• We do not accept material that in any way oppose a threat to people according to their gender, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation or disabilities.
• Submission of a film to Monsters of Film 2018 states that the film’s owner/maker and/or producer accept the above rules.
IF YOUR FILM IS ACCEPTED
Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of all the aforementioned regulations and respect of submission and screening conditions. Furthermore by completing the initial online submission form (you/ your company) agree to the Festival’s terms of the release as follows:
You/ Your company…
1) hereby grant(s)the organizers of MONSTERS OF FILM permission to screen the film during the Festival and other associated promotional events.
2) [if chosen to compete in the Official Selection Short Film Award] agree to be bound by the deci- sion of the judges of the Festival whose decision will be final.
3) understand that there are no fees due to you for screening the film at the Festival or for any other matters arising from the submission of the film to the Festival and accept that the organizers of the Festival are therefore under no obligation to pay you any sums.
4) will be solely responsible for all costs regarding transport costs of the film to and from the Festival.
5) obtained the appropriate copyright clearances for all music used in the film (if required).
6) have obtained signed release forms in relation to copyright and all other rights now known from all the cast, crew and any freelance contributors who were involved in the making of the film.
7) confirm and warrant that you are the author of the film and the sole and exclusive owner of all rights now known in the Film and have full and exclusive rights to submit the film to the Festival. You also warrant that there is no current dispute as to the ownership of the film and that no rights or permissions are required from any third parties before the film can be screened at the Festival.
8) have read, understood and agree to be fully bound by the Rules and Regulations 2018 of the Festival.